Disclaimer

*WARNING* If you read my blog don’t be surprised if you get offended at some point.

Monday 8 April 2013

God made the English Channel for a reason!


FIRST! Like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/willbemad SECOND! Enjoy this week's blog!

I am sure many of you can appreciate where I will be coming from this week because I know it is not only me that they annoy. I am, of course, talking about foreign tourists. More specifically, school groups or other large gatherings of children. More specifically than that, the way they seemingly have no regard for anybody else. I'll be the first to admit to being quite loud when I was in a foreign country with school or the like but at least I retained a slight bit of decorum and respect. My pet hate in Canterbury is the influx of French kids who clog up the streets like McDonalds in a fat man's arteries. Hundreds of them flooding through the streets and drowning us natives in bad fashion and expensive souvenirs. At least that's one positive, they are willing to spend ten quid on a badly forged hat; a boost for the economy and they look fucking stupid wearing it. The worst thing is that they act like they own the place! I had to get annoyed at a group of 13-year-olds because they were trampling through a plant bed in one of the parks. They weren't even being subtle about it. Yes you may still be bitter about Agincourt but that is no reason to vandalise our gardens! Plus we saved your arse in the World Wars so you owe us. To be fair, all I had to do was point at them and the white flag went straight up. If I am honest it’s not the fact they are French that annoys me (although that is a factor), lots of different nationalities get in my way. Other categories include obnoxiously loud Chinese girls and the stubborn ones who refuse to move for anyone whilst they take too many photos of a rock.

            Not that all Englishmen are perfect. We have our fair share of arseholes too. I’m not talking about social cliques, my god could I talk about them for a while! No, I just mean individuals with all the social graces of a rabid badger. Now I will quite readily admit to being almost overwhelmingly arrogant but I do maintain my manners and a mindfulness of others. Unfortunately this is not a mindset held by all. Why anyone thinks it is ok to play bad rap music through tinny speakers on the back of the bus is beyond me. We all know you’re a dick, you don’t have to advertise it! At least be original and play some Baroque. They are almost as bas as people who have stupidly loud phone conversations in public. It would be better if your topic of conversation were interesting. Most of the time though, it goes something like this: “You comin’ aat tonight Chantelle?” “Yeah it’s gonna be wicked innit!” “Ya know Daryl will be dere, he is so buff ting.” Et cetera, et cetera. If it were a toss up between listening to that and cutting my foot off with a rusty hacksaw blade I would have to deliberate.

(The views expressed in this particular post are not indicative of nationalities as a whole, just the individuals that piss me off.)

1 comment: